Rat and Mice Solutions
Our buildings are ideal for rats and mice because they provide food, water, warmth and shelter. For these reasons you may notice rats and mice inside buildings more in the cooler months.
Rats and Mice Can…
- Spread disease to humans via their droppings or urine.
- Spread sickness and death via parasites such as fleas and intestinal worms.
- Cause extensive physical damage to doors, skirting boards, books, food containers and upholstery.
- Spoil and contaminate food with their droppings, urine or fur.
What We Do
Set up a guaranteed program to control rodents in a building and it’s surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems.
Inspect We will carry out a survey and report our findings.
- Bait We will set up rodent bait stations at various strategic locations in and around the buildings. These rodent bait stations securely hold the bait within the station which means that secondary poisoning of non target animals are greatly reduced to almost zero.
- Traps We can set up specially designed traps where baits cannot be used.
- Tracking Powders Sometimes we may need to use rodent tracking powders.
- What You Can Do with our Help and Advice
- Sanitation You can reduce food and water available to rodents. One way you can help is to avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight.
- Proofing We can advise you on ways you can help to proof your home against rodent entry. This may include simple measures such as fixing mesh over holes to prevent rodent entry.
"I recently employed Endeavour Property Services Limited to clean my house in preparation to sell. It is a rather large two story house and they did an excellent job of removing black road grime and algae walls and guttering etc. I would strongly recommend their services as they did a thorough and very cost competitive job."
"Endeavour Property Services has done an outstanding job in washing our family home it looks like it has just been freshly painted! Will pass on your details to the neighbours. Also really appreciate the extra efforts in cleaning the front fences too. Thanks guys!"